Shop Pay / Affirm
We offer Shop Pay Installments in partnership with Affirm to give our customers the option to make purchases they can enjoy today and pay in installments over time.
When our customers choose to pay over time, they’ll have the option to pay in 4 interest-free payments every two weeks or monthly installments. At checkout, our customer can choose to “Pay now”, “Pay in 4 installments of $XX.XX, or “Pay in monthly installments”.
● Helps our customers speed safely through checkout in one tap
● Offers customers the flexibility to pay in full or pay over time with Shop Pay Installments SHOP PAY INSTALLMENTS
● Option within Shop Pay that lets customers make installment payments for up to 12 months!
● Offers customers an alternate way to buy now, pay later in partnership with Affirm
Are there late fees?
No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into flexible installment payments.* Your first payment is due when you make your purchase.
For example, a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks.
*Rates from 0% APR 10-30% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
A smaller payment balance on the final payment.
Less future payments on the remaining loan balance.
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
If you paid for an order in monthly payments, then you won't be refunded the paid interest. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay Installments on Shop Pay?
The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards. Capital One cards aren't accepted. If you choose a monthly payment option, then you can only pay with a debit card.
Pay in 4
Customers pay 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks
No hidden or late fees for customer
No impact to customers' credit scores
Split purchases for orders between $50.00 USD & $999.99 USD
Pay Within 12
Customers pay monthly installments up to 12 months
No hidden or late fees for customer
No impact to customers' credit scores to apply
Customers can split purchases for orders between $150.00 USD and $17,500.00 USD
For FAQ's and policy updates, please visit Shop Pay/Affirm, here.
What is Afterpay? A Way to Pay for your purchases over four simple installments.
Pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks. Allows you to pay over time.
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees that may apply are late fees for missed payments.
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get an approval decision instantly and keep shopping.
- Afterpay is service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Shop now and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. You will be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or MasterCard). If you've used Afterpay before, just log in to your Afterpay account, then complete your order - it's that easy!
- Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal installments from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly. You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule to make a payment before the next due date.
- If you are unable to pay an Afterpay installment when Afterpay goes to deducted the automatic payment you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Afterpay payment purchase agreement HERE.
- Your bag value for Afterpay must be between $75 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on BoldAddictions.com.
- You may not use Afterpay to purchase e-gift cards from BoldAddictions.com. If your purchase includes products and e-gift cards you will need to remove the e-gift cards and pay for them separately to proceed with your Afterpay purchase.
- No new card applications, instant approval decision online