Fall Fashion Trends for 2018
If you're like me you want to stay on trend but put your own spin on things, keeping it classic. Classic yet trendy, something I call Treclassic. Fashion repeats itself every so often to allow those once played out items to be fresh again. This year we'll experience some of those old flames become new again. Below are the top 5 trends of this autumn. Check out the new arrivals at Bold Addictions to get your fall fashion fix!
1. Animal Print - "One of the season's coolest approaches to prints is to make an arty interpretation of some of the most recognizable animal patterns—like color-blocking and abstracting zebra stripes. You can go all in with a patterned one-piece, or ease into it with a discreet accessory." -Glamour
Get the 'Michele Leaf Drop Earrings'
2. Extra Bold Earrings - "Loewe gave us loom-inspired earrings, Marine Serre showed hoops tied with headscarves, and Saint Laurent revolutionized the runway with fishbone jewelry. Unique statement earrings were more popular than ever this season." -Vogue France
Get the 'Muriel Aztec Earrings'
3. The 80's - "Short dresses! Assertive shoulders! Electric-hued animal prints! The ’80s are back, big time, designed as a decadent corrective to the constant stream of bad news that is 2018. Whether you opt for oversize outerwear from Marc Jacobs or a slinky little dress from Saint Laurent or Isabel Marant, the only rule this season is more is more." -Vogue
Get the 'LaShawanda Pearl Necklace'
4. Wild Wild West - "Western wear has been the crux of Raf Simons’s message at Calvin Klein since he arrived at the U.S. label, but prairie separates were spotted at Dries Van Noten, Bode, and Coach 1941 too. Perhaps designers are inspired by the self-sufficiency of pioneer women. Or maybe they’re taken with the moment that America became something more than a set of geographic limits. Or, hey, maybe everyone’s just really into Westworld." -Vogue
Get the 'Khalisa Pendant Necklace'
5. Neon - "A surefire way to stand out—either from the crowd or in a dangerous place—neon was all over the runways. It was utilitarian at Louis Vuitton men’s, fanciful at Prada women’s, and pure fun at Brandon Maxwell, which cut a traditional gown in a particularly vibrant shade of electric yellow. America’s new sweetheart, Tiffany Haddish, wore one of Maxwell’s Fall frocks to the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Expect more to follow in her wake." -Vogue
Get the 'Jaida Green Sunglasses'
The items listed can be found at Bold Addictions - your statement jewelry headquarters! A Chicago business catering to women with high quality, trendy accessories, funky style, everyday wear shopping. Make Bold Addictions your go-to online boutique for retail therapy.